Now accepting applications for the 2023 spring season!
Greenhouse Production Assistant
The Greenhouse Production Assistant position will work alongside the greenhouse manager at our farm location. If you enjoy a flexible environment with opportunity to work outside, this is a great role for you. This position will help complete all tasks at the farm location greenhouse to grow quality plants effectively and efficiently for customers.
- Plant and transplant seeds, seedlings, and clippings
- Process plant shipments in a timely manner
- Organize product on benches so all plant material is able to be cared for properly
- Responsible for keeping houses groomed, spaced, watered, sprayed, and fertilized
- Inspection of all plants periodically for diseases, weeds, and insect pests
- Works along an assembly line as part of a cohesive team
- Keeps a fast pace of production and planting
- Exhibit flexibility to changes in weather
- Develops a thorough knowledge of plants and effective plant care
- Performs other duties assigned
- Good verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of greenhouse systems and operations
- Basic knowledge of plant, soil, and insect disease
- Ability to work efficiently and thoroughly
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments
Education and Experience
- On-the-job training offered
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, and bending
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
We offer a fun and friendly work environment with competitive wages and plant discounts. Starting wage $12/hr.
Garden Center Associate
Do you have a passion for unique goods, plants, and people? We are looking for hardworking individuals to join our team.
Duties may include:
- Greeting and interacting with customers.
- Consulting with customers to understand their needs and preferences related to the merchandise.
- Taking notes on customer special orders.
- Actively sells plant material and garden center supplies.
- Answers customer questions about the merchandise.
- Assists customers in purchase decisions.
- Unloads shipments, tags, and restocks.
- Collecting payment using the store point of sale system.
- Processing returns and exchanges.
- Light lifting and cleaning duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Extensive knowledge of the merchandise sold
- Ability to anticipate customer' needs
- Ability to recommend merchandise to customers
- Ability to operate or quickly learn the store's point of sale system.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking through the retail spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Shifts include: daytime, evening, and minimum 2 weekends per month; 20+ hours/week
We offer a fun and friendly work environment with competitive wages and plant discounts. Starting wage $12/hr
We are taking applications for the 2023 season
- Install plant material, mulch, rock and boulders
- Ability to work as a team with other crew members to get the job finished on time
- Able to work outside in most weather conditions
- Willingness to work with heavy equipment and power tools
- Work on the grounds of commercial or residential sites
- Be able to lift 50lbs
Shifts include: Daytime, 40+ hours/week
We offer a fun and friendly work environment with competitive wages and plant discounts. Starting wage range is $17-20/hr based on experience.
We are taking applications for the 2022 season
Accepting Applications Now
Duties include but not limited to:
- Read plans to execute the install of landscape designs
- Ability to lead crews at multiple locations, both residential and commercial
- Must have a positive, teamwork-focused attitude and uphold professional standards while on the jobsite
- Ability to work with power tools, operate heavy equipment and be able to lift 50lbs
Shifts include: Daytime, 40+ hours/week: A typical work week is 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with overtime opportunities. Potential for year round employment with benefits.
We offer a fun and friendly work environment with competitive wages and plant discounts. Starting wage range is $22-25/hr based on experience.