Topic: Poinsettia Care
Here are some easy tips to keeping your Poinsettia looking it's best
- Once your plant is home unwrap it right away. Otherwise the stems can droop and twist if the wrap is left on to long.
- To extend your Poinsettia's life keep it away from open windows, doors, radiators, fans and air registers.
- Poinsettia's love temperatures betweeen 60 and 70 degrees.
- The plants will like to be put somewhere where it is sunny.
- If you really would like to keep your poinsettia happy for a long time. Put the plant in a cooler room at night. 55-60 degrees is the best.
- Only water when the poinsettia is dry. When you do water, soak the soil to the bottom of the pot and discard the rest of the water.
Copyright © Baker Garden & Gift