We create an array of holiday custom boughs, wreathes, kissing balls, ect. Stop in today for your one of a kind creation.
Whether you want your tree flocked pink or green we have you covered. We have artifical and green trees, wreathes and garland.
Love Stonewall Kitchen? We just received a ton of yummy products.
Our Garden Center and Gift Shop is full of a vast array of ideas for your next project. Baker Garden and Gift has developed a reputation for unique gifts, garden decor, gourmet food, body care and home decor. We are a full service garden center! Not sure what you need to get started? Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you!
For a full list of events and descriptions please visit our Seminar page.
It's that time of year again! Here are some easy tips to keeping your Poinsettia looking it's best this Holiday season.
- Once your plant is home unwrap it right away. Otherwise the stems can droop and twist if the wrap is left on to long.
- To extend your Poinsettia's life keep it away from open windows, doors, radiators, fans and air registers.
- Poinsettia's love temperatures betweeen 60 and 70 degrees.
- The plants will like to be put somewhere where it is sunny.
- If you really would like to keep your poinsettia happy for a long time. Put the plant in a cooler room at night. 55-60 degrees is the best.
- Only water when the poinsettia is dry. When you do water, soak the soil to the bottom of the pot and discard the rest of the water.
Summer, fall, winter containers, wreaths, boughs and kissing balls.
Containers provide interest throughout the year. Baker Garden & Gift can provide the containers or you can bring your in. We create beautiful container for summer, fall and winter. Our talented staff can change out the containers for you as well for the appropriate season. If you would like to check out the array of custom orders we have done please click here.
Copyright ©Baker Garden & Gift